Some more pics of Spencer thanks to Krista. Her and Jamen came to visit and she took some cute candids of him.
I've survived the first two weeks almost. His two week checkup is tomorrow so we'll see if I've been a good mom or not. It's funny how different my life is now. Two weeks ago I was working in a somewhat important job. Helping people manage their finances and loans. And now I just had to clean up Spencer and our changing table 3 times because he pooped twice and then peed on it in a 15 minutes period. But I need to go now because he has been sleeping tons today which means he probably won't sleep tonight so I need to take a nap. He slept wonderfully the last two nights so I guess it's about time I have another sleepless night. It's a good thing I love this guy and he's totally worth it.
2 comments:
Too cute! Keep up the good work.
Oh, I love that picture of Steve and Spencer! Just 3 more days and I get to hold him.
Post a Comment