HA HA HA HA HA! Garrett and I thoroughly enjoyed those.. Thanks!
Wow! I am his sister and I have never seen his hair like that!! Wow!! that last picture really looks like that guy from 'singles ward'.Jennifer
I mean, the 2nd to last picture. :-) Really cute family picture on the top, by the way.
Awesome hair Steve!!!!!!! You should grow it out again, give us all a good laugh!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, he seriously does look like the guy from Singles Ward.....Katie you married a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA! Garrett and I thoroughly enjoyed those.. Thanks!
Wow! I am his sister and I have never seen his hair like that!! Wow!! that last picture really looks like that guy from 'singles ward'.
Jennifer
I mean, the 2nd to last picture. :-)
Really cute family picture on the top, by the way.
Awesome hair Steve!!!!!!! You should grow it out again, give us all a good laugh!!!!!!!!!! And yeah, he seriously does look like the guy from Singles Ward.....Katie you married a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment