Spencer's-Special thanks to my sis-in-law Krista who gave us the shirt, shoes and baby Tylenol. And to Utah Valley Hospital who gave us those sterile bottles and nipples and the portable formulas.
Steve's-Special thanks to my sis-in-law Jennifer who gave us most of that toiletry stuff.
Mine-Special thanks to my sis Amber who started my 72 hour kit for me 5 years ago when I lived with her. That backpack, the toiletries and the 1st aid kit stuff she gave me.
3 comments:
You go girl! That is awesome. I love how you just decide to do something and get it done. Can you pass some of your determination my way! I seem to be floundering lately.
You've inspired me Katie! Way to go! I really need to get ours updated! Maybe that'll be my weekend project with jamen gone! Truly do love ya!!!!!!!!
way to go! thats been on my to do list for a long time.
Post a Comment