I was folding laundry and Spencer was being a little too quiet. When I found him he was in the bathroom and had emptied out my entire package of floss. I picked it all up and and then started doing my hair. Spencer was still holding the floss dispenser and I didn't think he could do anymore harm since it was empty. A minute or 2 later I looked down and both his hands were completely covered in blood. I (as quickly and calmly as possible so I wouldn't freak him out)took him to the sink and started rinsing off both his hands to I could figure out where the cut was. He had cut his thump on the metal part of the floss dispenser that cuts the floss. It was such a clean cut he didn't even notice and it was bleeding like crazy. I kept trying to put bandaids on it but it was bleeding so much it kept soaking through the bandaid. After the 3rd one he got sick of holding still and it was still bleeding like crazy. Luckily I had a sucker in my purse that distracted him long enough for me to tape gauze around his finger.
Other cute things about Spencer:
-He recently discovered he can walk backwards
-He loves "playing" xbox with his Dad.
-When his dad is watching sports on TV he thinks it's the xbox still so he'll get the xbox controller and "plays"
-When he sees a picture of Jesus he gets really excited, points and says "Sus-sss"
-He likes to feed himself with a spoon but he turns the spoon upside down on route to his mouth so he can only feed himself sticky stuff-like oatmeal and thick apple sauce.
3 comments:
AHH I can't believe he is getting so big! He is such a cutie Katie, and you're one cute mama! Hope things are going well for you guys!
Oh, he is growing up!! Children get into things so fast!
Love that picture, looks like one everyone kids for their memory book. :)
Post a Comment