12/15/12
Steve asked Spencer
to do something and he said, “No! You killed my father!”
Steve: “I am
your father.”
Spencer: “No
you’re not.”
Steve:
“Spencer I literally am your father.”
Spencer: “Oh
ok.” And then he walked off.
1/7/13
I was in the
kitchen cooking and I hear Spencer behind me say “Jesus something’s on your
head.”
I turn
around and on the table is Steve’s Sunday School booklet with a picture of Jesus on the front.
Spencer had his little 2 inch tall Mickey Mouse figurine standing on his head.
Spencer
(pretending to be Jesus and talking in a deep voice): “What?”
S:
“Something’s on your head.”
J: “What?”
S: “Jesus,
Mickey Mouse is on your head!”
J: “What?
Where?”
S: “Right
there! Right up there on your head.”
He Giggled…and
then he stopped and started doing something else.
1/14/13
Spencer was
watching TV and his foot fell asleep. He started crying and said something was
wrong with his foot. I asked him if it felt all tingly and he said yes. He wanted
me to make it better but I kept telling him I couldn’t make it better he just
had to wait for the tingling to stop. I got a tissue to blow my nose, he saw and
said “I get a Kleenex and wipe it and make it feel better.” He got a kleenex
and sat down and started wiping the bottom of his foot.
S: “I got to
wipe all the tingles out….Mommy I give you Kleenex and you wipe it all better?”
M: “Sure
I’ll wipe it better. Give it to me.”
S:” Ok. Here
mommy. Here’s the Kleenex.”
He gave me
the kleenx and he put his foot on my lap and I started wiping.
S: “Awwww.
That feel better. This a good idea Mommy?”
M: Smiling
to myself “Yes this is a good idea. There you go all done.”
S: “Awww.
Ganks Mommy.”
3/09/13
When Spencer
watches movies he likes to act out what happens. We were watching Pocahontas
and they were singing the song “Savages” In the song they are talking about
going to war. So Spencer started acting out. He said “Mommy, let’s go kill
them!” I said, “Ok.” Spencer, “Yes we’re
going to kill them- and sing about it.”
3/13/13:
Spencer was
in bed when I went to lay Rod down for the night. When I went to leave I heard Spencer say, “Hi
Mommy. Come here.” I went over and I could see he was only partly awake. He got
this sleepy smile on his face and he reached up and put his hand on my
cheek. He said “Mommy, you look the
same.” Then he held my chin in his hand and said, “Your teeth are beautiful.
And you have eyes and a nose. I have a nose too. It has boogers in it.”
Feb-March
2013
He really
likes to whisper things to people. So he’ll say in a whisper, “Come here mommy
I need to tell you something.” Then when you lean in closer he’ll put his hand
by his mouth and say “Ah yah yah yah. Ah yah yah yah….” And then tell you whatever
he was going to tell you. I think in his
little kid brain when he sees people whispering he can’t tell what they’re
saying and it just sounds like garble. So when he whispers in our ear he starts
with garble first before he says what he really wants to say.
3 comments:
What a character! I have a feeling he's going to be 10 feet tall when we see him again! He's already taller than Kai!
Ahahaha! Phil and I had a good chuckle over these :)
Oh my these gave me a good laugh! What a funny little guy.
Post a Comment