Sunday, October 12, 2014

Woodstock Family Reunion

Since we were all coming to northern Utah for Scott and Danielle's wedding we decided to have a mini-family reunion. We stayed in a vacation home in Salt lake for 3 days. With my side of the family it is usually loud, out of control, messy and super duper fun. I was having way too much fun to take a lot of pictures, but there's a few I sneaked in there.


Boys ready to go!
 Rod's lap isn't big enough to fit the coloring book so he had to be inventive.
 

Kid's decorating shirts


We had way, way too much junk food there. It was awesome. 
  

Unfortunately we couldn't have the whole family there. Jamen left for a 3 month deployment to Malaysia and Japan just a few days before the reunion. It wasn't the same without him.
  

On the way up to Bear River for the wedding we stopped to look at the Ogden LDS Temple that was just rebuilt and was going to be rededicated the following week. This was the temple I went to growing up. It looks way different than it did when I went to it, but it still had the same sweet spirit. 
(I remembered to take pictures for this)
  






2 comments:

Wastlund Family said...

I am actually in a picture, it is amazing, I will have to steal it!:)

WOODSTOCK said...

Nice pictures! We had a great time.