My cousin Paula got married! She was such a beautiful bride. I was so happy I could be there. She married Russell Lee, he's fun and cool and totally perfect for her.

I was in charge of the decorating the door for Spencer's first grade class for May. Since everyone I know is obsessed with Moana I stole this idea from my friend. Turned out cute! And the kids were freaking out when they saw it.
Aunt Amber gave Jeffrey these adorable Converse shoes when he was born. He finally fits into them! I put him up on that step so I could take a picture for Amber with the black door was a background. But he tried to step off and fell face first into our pokey rug. So this was the best picture I could get after that.
One of the many things I love about Jeffrey: He loves to peek under doors. Whenever Grandma goes down stairs he immediately goes to his tummy and talks to her through the crack. There have also been many a times I'm in the bathroom and see his little fingers poking through the bottom of the door.
Roddy had a play date with his friend Maxy Miller.
This is one of the many reasons I don't like cooking. All these dishes just for biscuits and gravy. Yes they were good, but not this good.
Spencer is BFF's right now with a boy down the street named Tristan Hales. He is also in Spencer's class at school. This is book he came home with one day.
Fun at the Thanksgiving Point Farm.
My awesome cousin Noelani watched my boys for me while I worked one day. She sent me these cute pictures of Jeffrey and her daughter Abby.
I finally finished the last item on my countdown to 30 list. Paintballing! We went on a double date with Brenna and JP Olsen. Totally not what I was expecting at all. It hurt! I came home with several bruises and 2 painful welts. But now I can say I did it.


No comments:
Post a Comment