Started fall off by making tomato soup with tomatoes from our garden and homemade honey wheat bread.

We went to the City's Fall festival with the boys.
We got free pumpkins at the festival, we painted them as a family.
We did it! For about a month and a half 5
other ladies and I had been planning this PTA fundraiser carnival. It
was a little crazy at first when over half our volunteers to run the
games and rides were late, and after the sun went down it was freezing,
but it was a lot of fun, we had so many people show up to support the
cause and we exceeded our fundraising goal. I'm so grateful to have the
time, support, health and means to be able to volunteer to do things
like this. I had a lot of family support. Robin babysat the boys for 4 hours while I set up and helped run this. And Steve ran a ride, face painted, ran a game and then helped clean up. Best mother-in-law and husband ever! And I went home immediately afterwards to pack for our trip to DC- so excited!
Thanksgiving Point Scare Crow Festival. Each of the boys got to take a picture with their favorites and a few honorable mentions.
Spencer with Groot
Rod with a storm trooper
Jeffrey with No-Noggin. Perfect with his Curious George jacket.
Joker
Kakamora's
I love where I live!
We missed most of the Fall colors up in the mountains- but we caught a few.
Spencer's field trip to the pumpkin patch
Rod's field trip to the same pumpkin patch (different day)
Spencer going to the pumpkin patch, again, with his second family.















No comments:
Post a Comment