We didn't take any big trips for Spring Break this year. But we still had a lot of fun.
We went on a picnic and park date with a few other families on our street.
Then the next day Steve took off work and we did a whole day of fun. Went swimming, take out for lunch, went to an indoor play place for kids, ate at a restaurant for dinner and came home and watched a movie together.
On Thursday the boys and I drove down to St George. We stayed with the Wastlund's for one night and the next day we drove the LaVerkin for my Uncle Richie's memorial service. I got to see a lot of family, including his children, some of whom I hadn't seen I was a little girl. It was a very nice service and it was nice to catch up.







No comments:
Post a Comment