Random Posts from Facebook I wanted to remember.
So
I had this dream last night that Steve (my husband) had died. And he
came back to life for 1 month. And we did all the things and visited all
the people we wish we had when he was still alive. At the end of the
month, when I knew it was time for him to go for good, I hugged him so
tight, told him I loved him and cried and cried. I woke up crying and
slowly realized it was just a dream and that he was laying in bed right
next to me. One of the happiest little moments in my life. Feeling very
blessed. If there is someone you love in your life make sure you hug
them and tell them you love them today.
5-6-13
My dad has been a teacher for the LDS Church Education System for 34
years. He is currently a teacher at the LDS Institute of Religion at
Southern Utah University. He is teaching the last class of his career
this month and I am taking it from him. Today was the first day and it
was awesome! My dad (Jon Woodstock) is an amazing teacher. The spirit of
God was so powerful in the room. I could feel God's love for me and
know he loves, and cares for all of his children on earth. Thank you dad
for always being a great teacher to me growing up...so excited to keep
learning from you as an adult.
7-7-12
I was rocking out to Desnity's Child-Survivor in the car this morning.
When I got out I continued to rock out and sing (out loud). I walked
into my apartment complex and didn't notice my apt manager standing in
the hall until I had already finished singing the line "Cause my momma
taught me better than that". When I did see him we both awkwardly smiled
and said hi and then I walked into my apartment feeling more than a
little embarrassed.
5-18-10
Sometimes I feel like I call my mom too much and I'm bugging her. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
No comments:
Post a Comment