Maranea went through Laramie, WY and was so so sweet and drove by my old Elementary and childhood home. I couldn't remember the address of my house so she took pictures of all of them on the street. I drew an arrow to the right one.

A couple weeks later I met her in Brigham City to go the Peach Queen Pageant which took place in my old High Schools auditorium. What a trip. Driving around trying to find a parking lot brought back so many high school memories. It was so fun and such a pleasure to support our good friend Lyndsi's little sister Sadie who competed. I can remember when she was born- it was so fun seeing her all grown up.
We also ran into Michelle Williams and her cute little while we were there.
This memory popped up on Facebook and I wanted to remember it.
My cousin Noelani found this picture and sent it to me. This was my doodle bear. You could draw on it with special markers and then wash it and it would all wash off. I eventually lost the marker but loved this bear for a very long time.





No comments:
Post a Comment