Monday, May 24, 2021

Finishing up the school year

Water Day at school.
Turning on sprinklers for the first time. Kids ran to get swim suits. 
Love when the kids hit the age where they start writing notes. From Jeffrey, “Mom do you love Jeff. I love Mom.”


Spencer’s 1st grade teacher told him by 5th grade he’d be taller than her. She was right!
Water party and ice cream for the last day of preschool. 

Family hanging out. (Jeffrey doing his eye patch therapy. Since one eye has a prescription and one eye has 20/20 vision the doctor wanted to try and strengthen his weaker eye to avoid a lazy eye situation. So for a month Jeffrey had to wear a patch while he did hand-eye-coordination activities. The main one the doctor suggested was video games. So he wasn’t complaining.)
Helped throw a baby shower for Jessica. 
5th grade track meet. Look at those long legs. 
At Preschool a couple weeks before Jeffrey did an outline of himself. He colored it when he got home and asked if we could hang it up. I obliged for a few days. 
So I did a thing. And of course I chose the weirdest year to do it. Although we were back to school we had to change almost every single activity we sponsor to make it COVID friendly. I was definitely the one to do it. I’m good at adapted and thinking on my feet. So we got it done. I learned so much, was stressed out of my mind the first 2 months of the year, but also had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends. 
Love these too. 
Steve went on a walk by the river bottoms and took this beautiful picture. 

No comments: