I went to the new student orientation for education majors and started my first semester of school at BYU. I’m only going part time it was definitely a big learning curve. Remembering how to take notes, study, write papers, take tests…It all slowly came back to me.
Steve worked at at a bunch of BYU football games scanning tickets and earned some extra dough and some free tickets. So we took the older boys and had a blast. Cougar Tails and Soda cups with unlimited refills. Plus we won the game which was pretty great too.

I was Co-chair of the PTA Fundraiser this year. It was an online auction with a free family movie night where we also sold concessions. Between organizing this and starting school-September was very stressful. But it was a successful night.
Rod’s class won the spirit award in class. The class that has the most student’s wearing school colors get a trophy and mascot for the week until it’s passed to the next winner. 

As I mentioned before. Spencer (and me) ended up getting COVID. It was only cold like symptoms for both of us luckily. Although mine did turn into bronchitis and I had a really nasty cough for almost a month.







No comments:
Post a Comment