Rod’s 3rd grade field trip to the butterfly biosphere exhibit.
Andrea getting dirty and having fun.
I have to climb several flights of stairs every time I go to class on campus. As my friend Kelsie put it, I’m getting a degree and a tight tush.
One of the nice things about older kids. Spencer wanted to carve a pumpkin. I did not. So I told him to invite Tristan over and do it themselves. So they did.
Happy Fall Y’all! Picking out our pumpkins at The Barn.
On a drive and it was so picture perfect. I love where I live.
Oh Andrea.
Rod and Rod.
Babysitting baby Wells.
Our weird child.
Andrea got a really good unflattering picture of me.
Robin and the boys got to attend Sephra Hale's baptism.
Happy Fall Y’all! Picking out our pumpkins at The Barn.
On a drive and it was so picture perfect. I love where I live.
Oh Andrea.
Rod and Rod.
Babysitting baby Wells.
Our weird child.
Andrea got a really good unflattering picture of me.
Robin and the boys got to attend Sephra Hale's baptism.
















No comments:
Post a Comment