Monday, December 20, 2021

Christmas Season

Started off the season with a funny mistake. I was so excited to order Christmas cards with our new family pictures on it. So excited in fact, that I pushed order without changing the example name that was in the template. So I got 50 Christmas cards for the “Henry Family” haha. I was going to try and return them but then I thought it was pretty funny and a good representation of how I’m handling life right now. The name was at the very bottom of the cards so for most I just trimmed it off. But for the friends and family that knew the story I left it on for a laugh. Got a card back from of those friends addressed to the Henry family haha. 


Cookie Decorating
Ward Christmas Party. I didn’t realize until I looked at the picture later that Jeffrey had his pants on backwards all night. :)

Live Nativity Outside 
Winter piano recital


Decorating the Christmas Tree. I love going through all the ornaments full of memories for myself and the kids. I let the kids decorate themselves this year and now that Spencer and Rod are older it actually turned out very nicely. 

 

Temple Date night with Jessica and Chase.

Santa’s Speedway (winter pinewood derby) Rod’s was entitled “Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer.”

Just a cute picture of Spencer and Andrea at the Orthodontist. 


No comments: