Becuase I took a summer class at BYU we weren't able to travel anywhere so we tried to make fun where we could, when we could.
Breakfast in the park. Packed in cereal and milk.
Steve and the boys went to see Top Gun in theaters. Rod was a fan.
Great Tia Karen (Steve's dad's sister) took up knitting and make a blanket for all her great nieces including Andrea. She mailed it along with a crown to remind her how special and loved she is.
When she's not driving Spencer nuts she has him wrapped around her little finger.
Tell me Jeffrey takes after me without telling me Jeffrey takes after me. (Lists are the best, what can I say)
Spencer coming home from the Deacon's camping trip. This image just made me smile.
A picture of Andrea with one of her primary care givers. :/
UCCU comes through again with tickets to the Monster Truck Rally.
The summer class I took at BYU was an expository writing class. Our main project for the class was a large research paper. I ended up writing mine about the importance of parent involvement with ESL students to improve reading. We had to break into groups to have others edit and comment on our papers. For my final paper there was a girl was an ESL student and who's parents were non-english speaking immigrants, which I referred to these types of situations in my paper. I was nervous to have her read it because I wasn't sure how she'd react to it. She wrote me this comment after she read the paper. It was really touching to me.
Andrea was invited to Chloe Millen's 4th birthday with a special guest.
Jeffrey got to attend a birthday party for his friend Stockton to Coin Crazy.













No comments:
Post a Comment