We pulled the trigger! We've been savings for a couple years to go out and visit Jamen's family and try to hit at least one other country near Germany. We wanted to go for our 15th wedding anniversary and Steve's 40th birthday. I wasn't planning on going until 2023 but on Steve's birthday last year I realized he was turning 40 this year (I can't ever remember how old we are and I totally thought we had another year haha). Plane tickets were still at a low post-covid price to I booked ASAP -even though it was a year away and got a great deal. Jamen is the best brother in the whole world and planned our entire itinerary! I usually love doing stuff like this but was so overwhelmed with life at that point it was so nice to have it taken off my plate.



No comments:
Post a Comment