Monday, January 2, 2023

Let's Start 2023

Navy Norris and Andrea playing Frozen dress up. 
Decorated classsroom doors for Jeffrey and Rod.

I was babysitting Peter Olsen and he was playing downstairs with Andrea. I told them I was going upstairs to fold laundry. I could hear them playing and then it got really quiet. I checked on them and saw them playing under a blanket so I went back up and then it continued to be quiet so went down and realized they had fallen asleep under the blanket. Apparently they forgot I was upstairs and thought I had left them home alone so had hid under the blanket and waited so long for me to come they fell asleep. I reminded them I said I was just going to be upstairs, "Oh yeah."



 Signed Andrea up for a six week ballet clinic. It was freezing in the room, but she was adorable. 

Steve and David took the boys to a a car expo. They all loved it but Rod especially was in car heaven. 

I love watching the family laugh together. 
Grandma and Grandpa Woodstock were in town and got some good action shots of the boys playing basketball. 


I always joke that I'm addicted to being busy/stressed. They second life slows down I add something in to fill my time. With school, work, church, kids, PTA, RS etc, I feel like something is always going on. 

This is one of my little preschool students and I am teacher. 
Took the boys go-karting at the local trampoline park and realized Spencer is a little tall for them. haha. 
Cute text exchange with Rod and teacher. 

No comments: