I finished teaching preschool and got my very first teacher gift. I got so emotional and excited for what's to come.
Spencer and Tristan have been working on a cartoon. These are some of their drawing.
The track team for 2023. Spencer and Rod did Rec track this year and loved it.
Rod did afterschool Choir with Ms. Molly. He had a solo for Seize the Day from Newsies. He did great!Royal Tea Party for Preschool.
He's a handsome guy.
Spencer was in a Curiosity Class at school that he got to pick a project and work on it throughout the term. He chose to modify nerf guns. It was a cool project. So cool a couple other kids copied him. Ha.
I volunteered to help chaperone Jeffrey's grades fieldtrip to the All Abilities Park.
Jeffrey is always up for a dress up day.
End of the year video of all our preschool memories.
.jpg)
(1).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment