Steve and I were reading the mom survey's on my two sister's blogs and decided to do one too. (Steve is kind of like my kid :)-well atleast he got into his "kid" mode to fill this out)
1. What is something mom/Katie always says to you?
Hurry up
2. What makes mommy/Katie happy?
When I'm home on time
3. What makes mom/Katie sad?
When I'm not home on time
4. How does your mom/Katie make you laugh?
By looking at me
5. What was your mom/Katie like as a child?
obnoxious
6. How old is your mom/katie?
22
7. How tall is your mom/Katie?
5'7" (correct)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
The Fattest Loser (I think he means the Biggest Loser-but that's still not correct)
9. What does your mom/Katie do when you're not around?
-Read
10. If your mom /Katiebecomes famous, what will it be for?
Tap Dancing (too bad I don't tap dance)
11. What is your mom/Katie really good at?
Numbers (ok...I guess I do work at a bank)
12. What is your mom/Katie not really good at?
Wake Boarding
13. What does your mom/Katie do for her job?
Loan Officer
14. What is your mom's/katie's favorite food?
Creamy Pesto Pasta (correct)
What makes you proud of your mom/Katie?
When you don't make a mess eating
16. If your mom/Katie were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Captain Planet
17. What do you and your mom/katie do together?
We watch TV
18. How are you and your mom/Katie the same?
Have the same last name
19. How are you and your mom/Katie different?
She's a girl
20. How do you know your mom/Katie loves you?
Because she says it
21. What does your mom/katie like most about your dad/steve?
My rugged good looks
22. Where is your mom's/katie's favorite place to go?
The petting zoo
(yes Steve is a dork-but I love him for that)
4 comments:
Oh I am so excited you have a blog now and I can feel like I don't live 100+ miles from you. Ha ha. Looks like everything is going well with the turtle :) If we ever venture down your way we will have to get together.
Look at you, little miss creative! I loved this post! You two are seriously the most hilarious couple! We miss seeing you more often, however we will be at mom's this Saturday, you guys gonna be there for Daniel's play? Anyway, loved Steve's answers.....
Haha Katie you crack me up and I love you! And I think it's rude that Steve said that you make him laugh by looking at him...haha okay not really, I laughed out loud at that one. And did you really film your turtle for 2 minutes...? I watched the entire thing. Wow. I have a lot of time on my hands! Glad you finally started a blog! Have a great day. Love you and miss you :)
when did you go wake boarding? Funny!
Post a Comment