Sunday, April 26, 2009
Soft Ball
Well I joined the company softball team. I thought it would be fun and they said that you don't have to be good, "As long as you have any sort of athletic ability you'll be fine." That's what they said. Well either they were lying or I just have no athletic ability. The first two games were cancelled for rain and the last one should have been. It was sprinkling when we started and pouring by the end. (I got a slight cold because of it). I really contributed to the game though. I played right field and never touched the ball. I also went up to bat twice and struck out both times. (Again never touched the ball). We ended up losing the game. 22 to 4. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Katie! You can join the dam to dam race with Jace and I next year. That is if I'm not expecting by then.
Post a Comment