Well, my brother Scott left for basic training this last Tuesday. So Dad, Mom, Daniel and I all went out to dinner at McGraffs Fish House in Salt Lake with Scott to see him off. Which was very nice considering this is only the second time I've had fish since I married Steve (he hates fish). Scott got the lobster and was creeping mom out with it. Dad too kind of, I don't think he liked the fact that it still had eyes. But Scott let me have a bite and it was actually really good. We then walked around the Gateway mall where the restaurant was located. It was a lot of fun and we're really going to miss Scott.
3 comments:
I am really going to miss that kid! :( We should invite him to view our blogs so he can at least see whats going on with the family.
So glad you guys got one last hoorah! Scott's such a great guy, he's going to do awesome in the military!
I feel your pain,I like fish too, but Jarom hates it.
Thanks for your comments on our blog. :-)
~Jennifer
Post a Comment