November 2011
Our wonderful sister-in-law Krista took our family photos this year. The other families turned out great! My family and the big family one however weren't the best. Not because of Krista-but because of our almost 2-yr-old Spencer. He did NOT want to have his picture taken. He was screaming and crying and running off the entire photo shoot. Finally Jamen had to pick him up for our big family one. He held still long enough for us to take the picture but was still pointing to something in the distant. It would have been nice if he had looked like he was our child but I was just so grateful he was in the picture at all I won't complain. The only smile we could get out of him was when he was riding the merry-go-round and I was in the background pretending to fall down(he loves slap-stick comedy). Despite the stress of the day-I did LOVE the picture of me and Steve!





1 comment:
Great looking family!! :)
Post a Comment