Thursday, October 24, 2013
Fiesta Fun
We went to Fiesta Fun a while ago. Steve and Spencer got unlimited wrist bands and rode the go-karts and bumper boats a dozen times. (I was the official baby watcher and picture taker-which I was ok with) We played mini-golf once but it was too hot. Spencer was bright red and sweating like crazy. There were mini go-karts that little kids could drive by themselves, but Spencer could not get the hang of steering! So we'd have to stand on the back and steer it for him while he pushed the peddle. Not very fun and I was a little self-concision that everyone there was watching my butt. We were there for about 4 hours and we could tell it was time to go home when Spencer fell asleep the last time he was doing the go-karts with Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! Fell asleep while driving with daddy?! That's hilarious! yep, definitely time to go.
Post a Comment