Friday, March 7, 2014

Great Grandma Oliver's 80th Birthday

Steve's Aunt Karen put together a great birthday party for Great-grandma Oliver's 80th birthday. She invited all of the extended family. All of the kids were able to come and most of the grandchildren. Unfortunately a few days before the party Spencer got hand, foot and mouth disease so we had to send Steve by himself. They did a murder mystery party. Steve was a busy body neighbor named Chad. But the killer ended up being Kevin. Dum dum dummmmm!




Back left to right: Dan (Bob's son), Kevin, Steve, John (Laura's son), David, Ken, Laura (Ken's wife), Tim, Paula, Joe (Bob's son)
front left to right: Jennifer, Ron (Karen's husband), Karen, Grandma, Grandpa, Madalyn (Kevin's daughter), Jessica







Great-grandpa and grandma with the children standing from youngest to oldest (left to right)
Karen, Kevin, Ken, Bob and Tim (Aka dad)


PS  Steve is camping right now as a boy scout leader and I wrote this entire post by myself without Steve's help with names or anything. So if I put something wrong-sorry. (but in my defense I don't think Steve could do this with my extended family :) )

No comments: