I think the thing I love about moving up to Utah County and having a bigger place is we've been able to have a lot of family come visit. We love having house guests!
Jamen and Krista came with the boys to go to Krista's sister's wedding. And Krista came again the next month for her brother's wedding. The boys loved playing with their boy cousins. And it was awesome seeing the young men Toren and Ander have grown into. So much fun-but this is the only picture I got.
Jennifer and Jarom came to stay for a couple days. They took us to Cabela's which had a bunch of really fun things to do- including a small aquarium.
Daniel came by for a quick visit on his way through. Well it was suppose to be a quick visit but I made him eat dinner and have family night with us.
Amber and Garrett took a last minute trip and I went down to watch the kids for a few days. It was a really great trip. I realized I have no idea how to be a mom to teenagers (Jaden and Kody asked if they could go over to friends house at 8:30 at night. Me, "I don't know, can you?", I had to remember to ask them about homework, and I had to wait up for Kimball at night) luckily I have a few years to practice. I also learned having twins (Rod and Spencer are the same age as Hinckley and Taylor) would be an interesting challenge. But it was a blast having 8 kids for a few days.
This was the kids the second they walked in the door. Ran right upstairs and starting playing together.
One of the funnest parts for me was having 3 little girls that I got to dress up and do their hair. More time consuming but I have to say I wasn't too bad. Maybe having a girl wouldn't be too bad ;)
Went up to put the kids to bed and found them in the dark with a flashlight. Grace had tucked them in and was reading them their goodnight story.
An hour later found Spencer and Taylor like this...
And then like this...
Cousins are the best.










No comments:
Post a Comment