Monday, January 16, 2017

Day to Day

Yes, they're too small, but just the fact that I can wear Spencer's sandals at all makes me a little sad. Stop growing up!
 First time in a cart (he was happier than he seemed in this picture)
 Hand me down Railroad overalls from Grandma Oliver
 Lasagna for the win
 I found out Spencer was staying up after I put him to bed. He would put on a head lamp and read under his covers. I didn't even get mad. I secretly love that he does this.
 Confession: One of my favorite chores is cleaning out my fridge. Least Favorite: Grocery shopping and cooking. Which is a bit ironic.
 He walked around for about 15 minutes wearing his Ghostbuster Build-a-bear shoes, with a baby monitor aka walkie talkie "because Ghostbusters sometimes have walkie talkies things", singing the Ghostbuster song. Then he had me go upstairs and do his hair like Stan (one of the Ghostbusters) and put on glasses like Stan.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would love you as my preschool teacher!