Saturday, October 20, 2018

Baby Shower and Baby Prep

I had a lot of sweet friends ask if I wanted a baby shower and I kept saying no because I thought it would be weird to have one for my 4th. But my dear friends Cami, Tawny and my fellow prego moms Kelsey and Whitney didn't care and threw one anyway. "It's your first girl!" 😄 So many good friends and family came and only my great dislike of crying in front of people kept me from bawling every time I opened one of their generous and adorable gifts (girl stuff is so much cuter than boy stuff 😉). I feel so grateful for a wonderful support system and am 10x more excited for this baby girl to join us. 5 weeks from today! (Maybe sooner 🤞) 😘 Also I got teased for wearing blue to my baby girl shower 🤷‍♀️😆💙
(Tawny Donakey and Cami Johnson)
(Kelsie Donakey and Whitney Romney)





As anxious as I've been for baby girl to get here I took my sweet time getting everything ready. But about a month before the due date I at least got out and cleaned the bassinet. So if nothing else she'll have a place to sleep.
Got a pink pedicure- ready for baby girl.
 Jeffrey is practicing for baby too.

During General Conference I started her Christmas stocking. One stitch down. 3,000 to go (give or take)
39 weeks. So much for coming early. :)

No comments: