Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Friends and Fun

I met up with Lyndsi (Walker) Frandsen and Maranea (Ricard) Johnson for Sushi and Soda. Words can't describe how much I love these women. 20 years of friendship ❤️ It just keeps getting better and better.


Before I headed home I had a pretty funny text convo with Steve. 
I hosted book club this month and threw a Tea Party. Complete with homemade crumpets, cucumber sandwiches and Chocolates. So much fun! But really these ladies were the best part.
"There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better." I found a tribe in my little neighborhood and Kelsey Donakey was part of that. She moved to Arkansas for her husbands work and we miss her terribly, but distance doesn't end a true friendship.
Her last night we decided to be mischievous and go toilet papering. *guilty smile* We toilet papered a really fun and good-natured family in our neighborhood with 3 teenage boys we knew could clean up and hopefully take the blame. Which is exactly what happened. The parents totally thought it was their friends and had fun for several weeks trying to guess what girls in the neighborhood pulled the prank. Apparently the husband was still up and watched us toilet paper but it was too dark so he just thought it was a bunch of teenage girls and let us do it! He almost caught me though! I was in the back doing some bushes and all of the sudden I saw him come out on the porch. So I ducked behind a bush I thankfully hadn't done yet that separated us by about 5 feet and prayed "Please don't come over here, please don't come over here!" He eventually went back in and I ran to the front and said he was up we need to go. Me and 2 other's booked it back to our rendezvous point but the other's didn't hear me so they finished the job and then joined us. But like I said, he didn't seem to care. We've still never told a soul outside of our circle and husbands so Shhhhh!
Left to Right: Tawny Donakey, Kelsey Donakey (they married brothers), Whitney Romney, Cami Johnson, Lyndsey Harward, Me, Becca Wilkins and Sarah Southwick. *Not pictured Kelsie Davis- she's the one in the top left of the black and white pic*



No comments: