Monday, April 1, 2019

Melt my Heart

We went to Parent Teacher Conferences for Spencer and Rod and found this hanging in the hall where they display art projects the class did. My heart completely melted into a puddle.

"Why Andrea's worth more than gold. By: Spencer.
Here are three reasons why my baby sister is worth more then gold.
The first reason she is worth more then gold is because even when I'm really mad she can make me happy no matter what. Even when I'm angry or in tears. For example, yesterday when I was mad because my annoying brother Rod wasn't cleaning, instead he was face timeing my two aunts. I  had to clean the entire downstairs all by myself! But when Andrea just starting laughing and being adorable, she somehow got me to be happy.
The second reason why is because she's so cute and adorable and can bring the family together even when everybody is grumpy. Like one time, when me and Rod were fighting my Mom and Dad were mad at us and each other and Jeffrey was just well...let's say he wanted to be mad too, trust me you do not want to hear what he kept saying...Ok he was just yelling loudly. But when Mom had to get Andrea, we all forgave each other and everything was happy! We also played a long, but fun game of Life.
My third and final reason is that she acts as an annoying but helpful alarm clock every morning. Like a few days ago, I accidentally slept in and I was dreaming happy thoughts and didn't hear my Alexa, so when I was about to be late for school I heard my baby sister crying. That day I was thankful for having Andrea, cause that day was today!
Those were some reasons why my baby sister, Andrea, is worth more then gold."

No comments: