Visits to Santa
Jeffrey asked for Marvel Super Hero Cars. Rod - Kylo Ren Costume.
Spencer - Pokemon Cards (He didn't get to visit Santa though)

Andrea just didn't want anything to do with it.
Christmas Cookies
Winter Piano Recitals
Spencer’s Christmas Piano Recital. I didn’t get a picture of Spencer with his teacher Max Fraser (hopefully next recital). The best part of the recital I didn’t get on camera. Spencer was really really nervous about playing in front of everyone. He was especially nervous about his Silent Night song because it was the hardest song he’s probably ever played. But he played both songs almost perfectly and after he was so happy he couldn’t contain himself and went back to his seat smiling, skipping and pumping his fists in the air. It was so cute and completely genuine and one of the many reasons why I love him.
Spencer’s Christmas Piano Recital. I didn’t get a picture of Spencer with his teacher Max Fraser (hopefully next recital). The best part of the recital I didn’t get on camera. Spencer was really really nervous about playing in front of everyone. He was especially nervous about his Silent Night song because it was the hardest song he’s probably ever played. But he played both songs almost perfectly and after he was so happy he couldn’t contain himself and went back to his seat smiling, skipping and pumping his fists in the air. It was so cute and completely genuine and one of the many reasons why I love him.
Rod's very first piano recital. So cute and serious and nervous. But he did great ❤️
Christmas Sunday



















No comments:
Post a Comment