For Spring Break we had originally planned a fun family trip to Moab and a couple other Utah State Parks. Unfortunatel, becuase of Covid all the Parks were shut down. Spencer especially was so sad to not be able to go because he was learning about the State Parks in school. So we all chipped in ideas and did fun themed ideas at home. The boys had a blast and I was thoroughly exhausted by the end.
Day 1: Movie Marathon. Cartoon and Live action movies. Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Lion King.
Day 2: Backwards Day. Banana Splits for Breakfast and Waffles for dinner. Deep cleaning rooms and healthy food in between.

Day 3: Backyard camping.
Day 4 and 5:
I honestly don't remember haha. I didn't take pictures and if I don't take pictures or write it down it didn't happen.





No comments:
Post a Comment