Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Bryce Canyon

Bryce Canyon! I came here on a family trip when I was a teenager and was blown away by the beauty and I always wanted to go back. I was so excited to use Spencer's 4th grade National Park pass to get in free and take the kids. Our original plan was to do a tour of Arch's National Park and several others along the way. But with COVID we postponed our plans and ended up just choosing here instead so we weren't traveling as many places. It did not disappoint. It was just as stunning I remember. We enjoyed hikes (except Steve on the hike with steep edges), restaurants and take out, swimming in the pool, watching TV in the hotel room (for some reason that's the kids favorite part of hotels), the fresh air and spending time together as a family.













 


No comments: