I love her
Andrea has been obsessed with the Matilda Musical on Netflix so when they did the play for the Spanish Fork Community Theater I wanted to take her. I think she thought we were just going to watch the movie so she was a little confused but she liked it ok.
I took Lily, Hudson and Andrea on a walk on the river trail. It was beautiful and I can't believe how old they are all getting. We went to another park the other day. I love taking kids to the park whenever I'm babysitting. Fresh air, no need to entertain them myself. :)
Spencer and Rod discovered my yearbooks and I could here them in Spencer's room giggling over everything in them collectively making fun of their poor old mom. Haha. They especially got a kick out of my middle school yearbook. In the back there is a section with writing prompts like "favorite movie" , "Best friend", etc. so you can remember that moment in time. One of them said, "my biggest regret" and I put "having a crush on Robert Dalton". I had totally forgotten about that kid; he was a kid in my English class that I had a crush on for a week and then quickly got over because he ended up being an immature jerk. I had not thought about him since I wrote that down because he ended up moving. But for whatever reason the boys thought that me writing my biggest regret was having a crush on him was SO funny. They kept laughing and asked, "who's Robert Dalton??" And then after they would always tease me by saying, "Robert Dalton..." These kids. I love em.
I took the kids swimming and Tristan's mom had mentioned they hadn't done much this summer because of her work schedule. So I took a picture so she would have proof that he did something fun. This was the best I could get. :)
Backyard suburban campout. Marshmallows and hotdogs over our charcoal grill and tent in our backyard.
Date to get ice cream with Jeffy.


No comments:
Post a Comment