One funny thing from that day: Spencer grew almost a foot in about a year so he got stretch marks on his back. I didn't want him to be self-conscience and it was on his back anyway so I didn't say anything to him. BUT when we went to the resevoir and he took off his shirt Logan immediately asked him what was on his back. Spencer was shocked and confused, "What?! What's on my back?!" Then I had to explain to him about stretch marks and he had me take a picture so he could see what it looked like. He look worried and I didn't want him to be embarrassed so I said that it kind of looked like a bear attack scar and his friend agreed so then Spencer thought it was pretty cool.
Spencer and Logan spent the majority of their time making a mini island. They had to haul a ton of sand into the water and build it up. Funny but hey it entertained them. haha.
Noelani came with her family after a bit too. She brought a kayak that all the kid's loved and a paddle board which Spencer and Logan had fun falling off it over and over. haha. Then she also brought her girl's mermaid tails which Rod had a fun time trying to use.




No comments:
Post a Comment