Robin, David, Brian and Jessica came down and spent Christmas with us. It was a bit of a tight squeeze in our little apartment, but so worth it. And it was so nice not to have to travel with a newborn.
Christmas morning!
Steve and I were too lazy to get out of bed so we made Spencer come and open his stocking on our bed. Grandma came in to help/watch.
Rod and I hung out in bed while Steve took a shower. (His eyes go wide when he see the flash)
Of all the presents Spencer got (Some of them pretty expensive) the ones he plays with the most are his Mickey Mouse and Goofy figurines I bought for a $1 to put in his stocking...sigh. (Showing them off below)
Every time anyone asked Spencer what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas he said a robot. Santa delivered.
Roderick's first Christmas present, from Great G&G Oliver. He really does love baby toys. So cute.
Love the "Oooo" face.
Me opening my present from David. "Cute socks" Love it.
Amber had our family for Christmas. She gave Spencer a bunch of dinosaur stuff, which he loved. (You can also see the pictures for his room in the background).
Do you like Steve's photobomb?
A surprise hit was a handmade beanbag from Grandma Oliver. Spencer sits on this and watches movies almost everyday. Him and Rod are modeling it below-even though you can't really see it.
We got a lot of amazing presents from all our family and friends.(Most of which I didn't get pictures of) We were all extremely spoiled and blessed. The best part of the holidays though was seeing family.
1 comment:
I wanted to comment on all your new posts. But I will just comment on this one. That is such a cute dragon costume! I can't believe he is 3! I love love love the pictures of all four of you on Roderick's blessing!
Post a Comment