Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day to Day

Enjoying this cute kid.
 Steve volunteered to be the coach for Spencer's Little Hoopsters Team. I also got to coach one of the nights while Steve was in Canada. It was actually really fun. Spencer still has a lot to learn but he definitely has the height!
 Rod drew and narrated his first book.
"HA HA  villain"
"Bizaro! Hey, Superman"
"I'm going to defeat you superman."  "No you are not. I'm indestructible of lasers!"
Girls Night with some friends in the neighborhood. Watched my first Hallmark movie (not quite as cheesy as I thought it would be). Yummy food and fun company.
Left to right: Me, Tawny Donakey, Kiera Carter, Cami Johnson, Kim Robertshaw, Whitney Romney, Lyndsey Harward, Kelsey Donakey.
Every once in a while Jeffrey will do something that makes me realize he is not a baby anymore. This night we had gotten pizza and left some on the table while we were watching a movie. I look over and he had got up a chair and got a slice a pizza and was sitting there eating and watching the movie. My baby is gone! 
Rod made me pause my sewing so he could show me how to build something in legos. His little tongue sticking out while he concentrated was too cute. 
"Mom take a picture, I want to see if I look like a teenager?"
My next door neighbor Lavern has 2 cute little girls that we swap babysitting with sometimes. Jeffrey and Leiona Rea are the same age and like to get in trouble together. 


No comments: