I told Spencer he could have a big friend birthday party for his 8th birthday. We invited 11 kids (I naively thought not all of them would actually come. Luckily the week of the party I mentioned this to some moms at a play group and they all laughed and said that every single of them would come even if they didn't RSVP. So I prepared for all 11 and all 11 came!)


Left to right sitting: Tristan Hales, Carson Clayton, Logan Bakker, Mali'i Soelberg
Left to Right standing: Peyton Dafoe, Michael Scott, Spencer, Lydia Dauphine, Devin Ross, Edison Hawkins, Gabe Dauphine, Brayden
It was Pokemon theme, of course. It was a lot of effort and prep but all the kids, especially Spencer, loved all the games so it was totally worth it.
Spencer is such an amazing, kind-hearted, smart, sensitive, funny kid, and a great big brother. He's very quick witted and mature for his age. He has an old soul and is one of my best friends. Don't know what I'd do without this kid. Love you Spencer.




No comments:
Post a Comment