We have a LOT of learning to do before October. Baby GIRL Oliver is on her way!
I was totally shocked when the ultrasound tech told us it was a girl and immediately burst into tears. Tears of joy. Although I truly would have been happy whether it was a boy or a girl, deep down I was hoping it would be girl. I'd like to see what a baby girl Oliver looks like. She was crazy during the ultrasound. She was moving all over the place, flipping this way and that. Tech said she was a wild one. Hope that's not a bad omen. :)
After we found out I went through all the baby boy clothes to sell and give away. There were a lot of memories going through everything. I'll miss my little boys. But it was very fun going girl clothes shopping.





No comments:
Post a Comment