Saturday, July 28, 2018

Summer Randomness

The boys fight a lot during the summer. So they get kicked outside a lot. Then they make my heart melt.

This paper airplane flew into my room after fighting with Spencer before he went to bed. 
"Dear mom, Mom I want to tell you something. Even when you don't do what I want and I get mad, inside I'm not really mad. Love you. Love, your little boy Spencer"
My not so little, little boy.
Steve and his co-worker buddy Alex.
For the millionth time "Mom take a picture of us."
I finished cross-stitching Jeffrey's stocking and decided to try and sew it into a stocking myself. It was not a great job, to say the least, and it took me forever. But I got it done.

We decided to try out the chick-fil-a cow appreciation day for the first time this year. The boys had a blast (although you can't tell from the picture). Jeffrey kept saying, "Me a cow. Mooooo!"
Date night with Spencer. Slurpee's up to the Spanish Fork Reservoir.

No comments: