After church photo-op with the boys after church with my tulips. I love tulips so much.

Spencer had his first stitches. 2 of them after he had to have a random (non-harmful) growth removed from his cheek.
My little baby graduated from High School. Ok she's not my MY baby-she's Amber's. But this is the little girl that made me an aunt and I had all the feels watching them call her name over a live internet feed. Really I started bawling. I can't believe the beautiful woman she's become.
Rod got jealous of my book club so he decided to do his own. He went around out street and asked kids to come. I didn't even know about it until one of the kid's moms text me to ask about it. First kid's book club a success.
Church tuckered him out today.
He has pretty amazing bed hair.
And pretty awesome regular hair too.
Mother-son date with Spencer this month. We went to the school early and ate breakfast in the cafeteria together. He loved showing me around and telling me about where he usually sits for lunch and how it all works.
We had a family move into our neighborhood that were the ward mission leaders in one of the wards he served in on his mission. The Donaldson's. They are now Spencer's cub scout leaders and Dr. Donaldson is our family doctor. Found this old picture in Steve's mission book.
I love where I live.
This memory came up on my Facebook and I wanted to make sure I remembered it. I still cherish this memory.
For memorial day we went to the cemetery and put up flags to represent local veterans. Very somber and special way to remember the reason for the holiday.









No comments:
Post a Comment